CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

My boy's a HOSS!

We had our 2 week well visit today. We got to meet the other doctor with the practice, Dr. Webster.... She was GREAT. REALLY nice and interactive with Bailey and Trev. So something this practice does that none of the others have is give you a slip of paper on all well visits up to 2 years with their stats on it... LOVE that. So here is the little man's stats at two weeks old (btw he is supposed to be back to birth weight at this visit).

Age 16 days
Weight: 9lbs 4oz                               Percentile: 75%
Height: 22.25 inches                         Percentile: 85%
Head Circ.: 14.75 inches                  Percentile: 50%

6 days ago:
Weight: 8lbs 9.5 oz.
Height: 21.675 in.
Head: 14.375 in.

And I can't go without giving Bailey props. She was SUCH a good girl at our appointment today. We even ran to the store really quick and she was really really good in there too. I was super glad, because I'm tired! I did put her down for her nap early and all 3 of us took a nap... amazing what sleep does.

2 comments:

  1. How dare you post this without a picture!! Shame on you!!!

    Love and miss you ;) Way to go, big Trev!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations on another adorable baby! Trevor seems to be quite the angel, and Bailey just keeps getting cuter by the second! It's so much fun to be able to read all about your growing family.

    ReplyDelete