Gramma Newton got Bailey this dress for Christmas- I LOVE IT!!! Isn't she so cute!! With her little heals! She is getting so big, SO fast!
It breaks my heart. She is so big and smart, I just don't know if there is any cuteness left for Trevor... I'm sure he will be equally as cute, but I just can't picture it sometimes.
She really mostly plays with this on the side pretting to "fix it" like she is a mechanic, that or she gets in and says "Me goin a work mommy" and will drive it to the front door (which she can now turn the dead bolt lock- I KNOW) Anyhow, this time she was laying down like this and playing dead. It was HILARIOUS. So Jeffrey grabbed the camera and shot it. She is so nuts.
As a means of distracting myself from having no baby, I have been doing stuff I have been wanting to try... among those ideas, were pureeing a ton of veggies and fruits to sneak in my families food, and these which I did yesterday but still need to decorate so they are pretty... but of course Bailey had to test one out... and they are OH SO yummy. Cake Pops!!! I have a new favorite website- www.bakerella.com where I got the idea. They weren't as hard as I thought they would be. So she didn't get the concept that it wasn't hard candy pop, so she was licking it and trying to suck on it.... so finally I convinced her to bite it....
yeah, she was less than enthusiastic, but she loved it afterwards and keeps begging for more.
So a few of things she is doing that just blows my mind.... today alone she:
put her light up shoes on by her self- on the right feet and velcroed
she pulled out the bin with all her new dolls, and opened it all by herself and everytime she finished playing today, she started cleaning up on her own ( I KNOW!)
She got on the potty without her stool, all by herself
she put herself to bed for her nap
this morning I was exhausted because I took my ambien too late last night, and she played in her for an hour, before we went downstairs.
She ate all her breakfast, and all her lunch
OH. And when Jeffrey got home we were getting ready to go to Publix (I heart that store) and of course I needed help to put my shoes on (yes, seriously) so Jeffrey helped with one, and Bailey came and grabbed my other shoe and starts helping me put it on (so cute) then she starts helping Jeffrey TIE MY SHOE... and says "Bunny Ears daddy!" I was like WHAT?!!?!? Did you teach her that? ... nope. Thank you Disney channel she just watched an episode of Special Agent OSO on shoe tying and totally remembered it!!!!!!! SHE WAS TYING MY SHOE! I mean... trying to ... but still! Can they do that at not even 3 years old?! SO PROUD!
OH- and she totally said the prayer for our lunch. She just started repeating after me... and when we were thanking Heavenly Father for daddy and baby trevor.... she added "ang baiwy" oh my goodness, HEARTBREAKINGLY cute! I thought I was going to burst.
I swear I heard "Wook mommy, I gig it! Awe by my elf!" Like a billion times today... I am the proudest mommy EVER! What a fantastic day. It definitely lifted my depressed and stressed spirits. We are SO blessed.






No comments:
Post a Comment