awe the days of sponge bathes, so cute! I always felt for them as I HATE being cold so I would put a little space heater in the bathroom and shut the door for a bit before i took them in and bathed them. It really heated things up and they seemed to actually enjoy it.
Awwwwwww! Poor thing :( Chandani HATED bathes with a passion. She would scream and turn bright red and I would feel like a HORRIBLE mother (LOL) But one she got some baby fat she was game for a little splish, splash :) He's a cutie Kylee!
awe the days of sponge bathes, so cute! I always felt for them as I HATE being cold so I would put a little space heater in the bathroom and shut the door for a bit before i took them in and bathed them. It really heated things up and they seemed to actually enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww! Poor thing :( Chandani HATED bathes with a passion. She would scream and turn bright red and I would feel like a HORRIBLE mother (LOL) But one she got some baby fat she was game for a little splish, splash :) He's a cutie Kylee!
ReplyDelete