CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Christmas Pictures

I know Christmas is past, but I thought you might enjoy some pictures of my cute kid! She is getting SO big and this year LOVED opening presents, it was so fun to watch her.... and of course she got spoiled ROTTEN!


Bailey, Aaron, and Kaitlyn anxious awaiting Grandpa Shaw to hand them their gifts! They about combusted! It was so fun to watch them!


Bailey with her favorite new light up shoes! (WHICH by the way, she totally came to me today "Look mommy, I gig it, all by myelfs!" and she was wearing them! On the right feet!!!!) She is getting SOOO big and independent!


Easy Bake handmixer (which actually mixes food!), Thumbelina, her super cute apron and new boots! From Apoo and Grammy Shaw!


Santa's get up!


Daddy's new TV from Santa! I about combusted myself waiting to give it to him and he was seriously shocked, had NO idea!! I could hardly wait to watch them see their cozy coupe and TV!


Bailey loves this thing. It was so worth it! Even though, the morning of, when Jeffrey brought her down stairs, she was way more concerned with the fact that Santa ate all the cookies gone, that she barely noticed it until we pointed it out! It was a little disappointing, but then again not, because she never ceases to surprise us!


My diaper bag from Santa. Jeffrey is a really good bluffer, right up until, I still didn't think he'd gotten it, but he is a smart man :) Lucky me!


Papa Tony got her this busy zoo, which is a LIFESAVER, she will sit there and just play with the things on top for like 15-20 minutes and then move on to another side.... and continue. She really enjoys it a lot!


Gramma and Pap Newton got her a dress up set and a SUPER cute dress, pictures are coming, she wore it Sunday and looked SO cute!


Gramma hand embroidered pillowcases for Jeffrey and I. They are so pretty! I was shocked! We really needed some new bed linens too!


This was a SUPER fun time!! While Bailey napped, Jeffrey, Gramma and I played the Wii. I think they were bowling here... later we moved on to boxing.... WOW it was a hilarious sight to see.... I'm sure I looked rockin, 9 mos prego and fake boxing, good times!


Bailey continued to get spoiled, she got another dress up set from Granny Melton and took all the contents out of the back pack it came in, refilled it, halfway zipped it up and said, "Me going a chhooool! Me wide da cool bus!" and then she sat in her wagon for her mega blocks that she got and wanted Uncle Blake to pull her" It was really funny!

Christmas at Mom's was the next Saturday (27th) Bailey continued to get spoiled rotten... and we all got together and made gingerbread houses, it was really fun... good bonding. Bailey thoroughly enjoyed the surplus of candy and icing that was all over the table!

























1 comment:

  1. gingerbread have become tradition in my family... the conventional look went out the window years ago... one year the boys did a Lord of the Rings themed one (pretzel axes and gummy bear orcs!) while the girls did gingerbread beach babies :)

    ReplyDelete