We have had some funny moments in the last couple of weeks... here are a few!
Bailey was sitting in her old car seat watching TV... happy as a lark.
A friend from church brought us dinner and she brought special big sister cupcakes for Bailey. The best part is the next day Bailey had to poop, so I go to help her wipe and her poop was teal. It scared me at first, and then I remembered the super blue icing!
Bailey, Trevor and I went for a walk to the mailbox and Bailey insisted on pushing the snap n go. She did a pretty dang good job too! Such a good big sister!
This is one of my favorite moments. I was changing his diaper (why he is mad) and there were nursing pads in the basket we keep downstairs. Bailey found them and apparently thought they were a hat because they were small and concave. Sooo she put one on his head! It was super cute!




I LOVE these photos!!! He is so doggone CUTE! Those are some funny moments with Bailey...especially the teal poop. HILARIOUS! That was so sweet to bring big sister cupcakes! I'm totally stealing that idea! And the yamaka....AWESOME! I love Trevor. He's just the bomb.
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you like crazy!