CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

40.5 weeks

A little depressing... I was 2cm dilated and about 60% effaced, I just KNEW I was more progressed than that... but apparently not. She stripped my membranes REALLY well this time, since I was more dilated she was better able to get to them. She set an induction date for Monday if I haven't gone before then. But I am pretty sure I am going to call and tell them to cancel it, because neither Jeffrey nor I am very comfortable with the idea. Instead I think we will opt to have my water broken and forego the pitocin. Right now for the next few days we are just going to wait and see though. Once again... a 50/50 chance that the stripped membranes will work, and if so, it's usually in the first 24-48 hours... but who knows. I forgot to ask what station he was, but she said he was pretty well down there so he is probably at 0 or +1 I need to call and find out. Anyhow... apparently my kids just want to hibernate.... LAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment