Weight: 11 lbs 5oz. Percentile: 80%
Length: 23 1/2 in. Percentile: 93%
Head Circ.: 15.25 Percentile: 45%
He is DEF a growing boy! On another note... This morning he was smiling and staring at the ceiling fan (which wasn't turned on) and I grabbed the camera and was trying to catch a shot of him smiling, so I was nudging him a bit to play with him. Bailey just up and shoats "HEY! Don't touch my baby brother! He's a nice guy!" HA HA HA HA HA HA It was SUPER cute! Sometimes she shocks me with the adult-ish sentences she comes up with! It was really cute!
BIG smiles from a BIG boy!! He really loves the ceiling fan!





OH MY GOSH. I want to eat him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! He looks so happy! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big and so handsome! You are definitely feeding him something right!! Is it hard going from one to two kids???
ReplyDelete