Trev's cute Sunday outfit. Donna Head embroidered this onesie for him. This was actually last week he wore it, we got all dressed up and then he and I didn't go, I was too tired! We had had a rough night. But he wore it yesterday so we could show it off :) You can't see in this picture but at the bottom of the tie she embroidered his initials, so it looks like a little tie tack! It's TOO cute! PS- this is a 3-6 month onesie, that's about what he is fitting into this week, he is growing SO fast. He is huge. I didn't realize how huge until I held my cousin Lauralee's beautiful baby girl Olivia (5 weeks) on Saturday. She is so dainty and girly and then BAM There is Trevor the hoss! My arms were seriously jello after man handling him all day on Saturday!
Friday (3/19) was Jeffrey and mines 5th wedding Anniversary. Mom watched the kids for a couple hours so we could go to dinner. We went to Mitchell's Fish Market. I gave Jeffrey a Kenneth Cole watch he's been eyeing for a few months. He gave me a new set of knives, you may think that's lame but I REALLY needed some and it made me happy to cook dinner tonight and be able to easily slice through things instead of using brute force! :) I am so lucky and grateful to have him in my life. He is SO great and works so hard to support us! He makes my heart smile :)
On Tuesday (3/16) this week we went to the Zoo with Grammy to see the new penguins! I snapped a few shots and will try to get them up in the near future!
This is her playing on the elephant sculpture and then walking through the kiddy maze with grammy.
They got a new penguin exhibit at the Zoo! It has this little enclave for the kids and you can see up and out so when the penguins are swimming over it is directly over their heads! We had to pry her away from here!
On Monday (3/15), Trev and Bailey had their 2 month and 3 year well appointments. Trev was due for a few shots :( bummer but they are one's that I wanted him to have. He is 25.5 inches long (95%) and weighed 12 lbs 15 oz. (70%) I KNOW. He's massive! His head is still in the 50%. I have pics of him on the scale, we put him on and he was just fine in just his diaper and weighed 13lbs. 3 oz. Then I got him back to the table and realized CRAP he had a wet diaper on. So we had to do it again with his diaper off... and MAN he was MAD!! I have before and after pics, but they aren't in the computer yet.
We also got our CD with family pictures on them! They turned out really good! I'm super excited. There are way too many to post here but they are up on facebook, and photobucket. You can view them here Family Pictures . Enjoy! If you want some prints tell me which one and what size and I will get some developed :)
Bailey was 37 inches tall and 30lbs! FINALLY. The sad part of that.... is she could still sit in her infant car seat according to the weight limit! It is up to 35 lbs. But of course, she is waaay to big for it! Bailey had to get her finger pricked and didn't even flinch. She did so well! I was so proud of her!
March 13- Bailey's "Happy Birthday Party"
Oh my goodness! This girl has been OBSESSED with her "happy birthday party" for like 6 months! She still talks about her party to strangers and "boys" in Publix (employees). So here are some pictures. I have to say, I really enjoy doing the preparations and am pretty pleased with how they came out. It was a nice distraction to keep my mind busy the last few months amongst all the chaos.
Mom had a great idea to do a potato bar. It worked out really well and was quite tasty! We had salad and fruit to balance it off and of course, "happy birthday cupcakes" for dessert!
I don't remember where I got the idea for the plates but I have been wanting to try it out for months! I layered two plates and used two different sizes of whole punches to do polka dots. It was off of one of the 30 or so blogs I frequent.
Kaitlyn, Bailey and Aaron thought it was HILARIOUS that the wind kept blowing the table cloth up! It was really cute!
My big girl blew out all her candles! "Woo hoo, hee hee, ha ha!" as she would say!
I'm not going to lie. My FAVORITE thing about these cupcakes (other than their deliciousness, of course!) was the pearlized non-parielles sprinkles!! They made me warm and fuzzy inside! LOVED them.
Cleaning up the cupcake mess!
She was super stoked about the "capkick and nail powish!!!!!" that her baby brother got for her! Her face just lit up, it made me super happy inside. She loved all her gifts!! She couldn't wait to bust them out. She refused to take a nap and instead insisted on playing with all her new toys and changing her outfits lol. She is growing too fast. Seriously... it's crazyness.
A couple days later her balloon lost it's string and she went to the bathroom and got her stool and tried to reach it, yes, at the top of our 10 foot ceilings, it was cute!
A couple days later her balloon lost it's string and she went to the bathroom and got her stool and tried to reach it, yes, at the top of our 10 foot ceilings, it was cute!
The same day we busted out her bead kit and made her a necklace, She was pretty excited about it!
To my sweet spunky little girl- I love you more and more every day and more than you could possibly ever imagine. Thank you for being a constant teacher and keeping me on my toes. You make me smile and laugh almost always. I'm so grateful that heavenly father sent you to our family!! You are growing to be SO smart and loving. And you are a GREAT big sister to Trevor!
All my love forever and always, mommy.
Bailey had been a pretty good girl and the weather was nice so I took her to the park that afternoon.
She said "Look Mommy! I did it, all by myself!" and then she did it about 5 more times! She is growing so fast!
This was when she climbed the mini rock wall, she was super excited that she did that by herself too, my favorite part is the next picture...

When she realized 'crap. I can't get down!' She didn't said that, but her face changed abruptly from a big smile to this look of confusion. It was SUPER cute!
And let me just tell you. Wooooo! I was feeding Trev a bottle while she was playing and she was just taking mulch and putting it on the sidewalk and there was a little boy probably 4 or 5 years old playing with her and I looked up JUST in time to see that little booger push Bailey down for NO reason and MAN!! My adrenaline went NUTS. I jumped up and yelled "EXCUSE ME! YOU DO NOT PUSH MY CHILD, SHE IS SMALLER THAN YOU AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" "She's putting mulch on the sidewalk" "I DO NOT CARE, STOP". And normally, I'd let it go, because she would probably deserve it, and she's been known to push kids down for no reason also, but I get on to her and she gets a time out. This kids mom was no where to be seen and she was playing nicely and you just don't mess with my kids! OOOh. It still makes me mad! So that was interesting, ha ha! I'm going to have to learn to keep my cool!
March 7, 2010-
Trevor was given a name and a blessing in church. In the circle were: Jeffrey, Jeremy, Apoo Shaw, Papa Newton, Kyle Gifford, Poppy Melton, and Bishop Livsey. Jeffrey gave him a beautiful blessing. Some of the notes I took included:
-faith in the unseen and guidance of the spirit and HF throughout his life
-intelligence, strength, health and safety
-to be strong in the gospel through faith and repentance, learning and growth
- as his family stands to lift him up and offer advice, a willingness to listen and learn from them
- to receive all of HF blessings as he is faithful













No comments:
Post a Comment