It's a little ridiculous how fast the time flies. I seriously feel like I am in a time warp or black hole or something. The days turn into months! I mean, it's JUNE!
My baby is almost 5 months old, and I JUST had him! It's obscene! He is doing well, teething off and on, sleeps through the night most of the time. He is such a happy boy. and he TALKS! and by talk I mean squawks- pterodactyl style and LOUD. It's actually quite hilarious! At his 4 month appointment he was almost 17 lbs and 27 3/4 inches long. I KNOW. I thought he'd slow down by now, but nope... still growing! He is a rolly polly! and can get his knees up under him and pushes up with his arms, but not at the same time. I'm sure in a month or so he will be crawling all over! He definitely has an Irish temper and let's you know when he's mad or doesn't like something. He also loves to watch Bailey! She just runs and runs and his head follows her. He'll undoubtedly be the uncool little brother that follows her around and annoys her to death :)
Bailey has grown 3 inches since March! She is 40 inches tall! I implemented a new rule to eat all/most meals at the dining room table and it's incredible what I found. She knows how to eat like a real human! WHO KNEW!? She even helps me set the table for dinner some nights! Now this doesn't mean we are sans a fit every meal, but it keeps my kitchen floor cleaner and guarantees her some undivided attention even for a few minutes. She really is such a sweet girl, stubborn but sweet! She knows her alphabet and numbers for the most part and her annunciation and diction of words improves every day. The things that come out of her mouth sometimes are astonishing and hilarious and sometimes a rude awakening for us to watch our mouths! Her body language sometimes is so adult I chuckle inside! I wish I could capture an entire day and play it back for her in 20 years! The term "never a dull moment" rings true!
I have to say, despite the difficulty it poses, I am so glad my kids are stubborn. It means that it won't be easy for someone to make them do something they don't want, and even if I don't agree with them, they will hopefully stand up for what they believe in.
Right now I can't find the cord to hook the camera up to the computer, it has to be around somewhere, when I find it, i'll post some pictures.
I hope life finds you all blessed and well! I will try to be better about blogging, but i'm not making any guarantees!
We are selling our home!!!!!!!
11 years ago



Awesome update...but don't forget the pictures ;) Love and miss you TONS AND TONS AND TONS!
ReplyDelete