CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

May's Happenings

Daddy playing with the kids, fun times!


Trev LOVES this play gym, best invention ever!

Last year for Mother's Day, Jeffrey got me a gift certificate to Pottery Works, we used it the day before it expired, for Mother's Day this year, better late than never, right?

Me and my beautiful babies on Mother's Day, can you believe how massive Trevor is? He's a baby Giant!


Trevor at 4 months old... getting soo big!

UM, I flipping LOVE this picture... I can't decide whether he looks mischievous or fun loving, maybe a little of both, but it makes me laugh!

I got my hair did... I wanted a change and I got one! Though I did trim my bangs straight when they needed a trim and my hair has gotten lighter since then. 


My cousin Stephanie graduated and my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin came in town and we all went the Zoo, Bailey like Steph's shades, I thought this was a funny pic!

Trev's first time trying rice cereal, he LOOOOVED it, but it gave him a bad rash on his bum, so we will try again in a few weeks. 

YES. This is what it looks like. Bailey constructed a gun from Mega Blocks and said "Bang! I Shoot you in the eye Mommy, be dead!"    SAY WHAT?! Where did she learn to build a gun!?


Bailey wanted to hold her baby brother, so sweet. I love my babies. One of my favorite times is around 10 or 11pm when I give Trev his dream feed and both my babies are sleeping and I can just watch them sleeping, so sweetly. It warms my heart!


1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!!! Thanks SO MUCH for posting the pictures! It makes me love and miss you more, but it makes me so happy to see my babies!!! LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete