Bailey was having trouble pooping and was almost in tears because her tummy hurt (and the poop) TMI I know, TRUST ME, I know! She was calling me and I go in there and she explains the situation and says... (in tears) "Say a prayer!!!" I'm not gonna lie, I got choked up... Just when I think that nothing gets through to her, the most important thing does, a relationship with her Heavenly Father and knowing that she can call on him for help, even if it's help with pooping!
Sooo, She pooped, and it didn't hurt and she was super excited about it. And I said " Bailey, I'm so proud of you!" Her (with a puzzled tone in her voice): "You proud a me for poopin?" Me: "Well,yes, but mostly I'm proud of you for praying." and then I explained how we can always say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father for help. Funny how I should take my own advice more often than I do!
PS- I wrote a big long post a few weeks ago, but forgot to post it, and now it's lost forever! BAH! So I will work on another one and post it (and some pictures of my monster baby and big girl!)



No comments:
Post a Comment