Just a picture of us... in case you get sick of looking at our cute kids :)
Trevor is 6 months old! Holy Cow! Half a year! That is INSANE! And to make it worse, he's a strong, smart little baby giant, brains and all! He started crawling at about 5.5 months. He pretty much loves baby food, but would rather skip to human food and waits at Bailey's chair as she eats, as if he were a deprived little begging puppy.... super cute! The extra food and crawling have helped him sleep better, for the most part... but I think he is habitually waking up around 4am, so we are going to have to nip that in the bud! He's been whiney too. Although he does indeed, crawl, I don't think it's his preferred method of travel. Who can blame him though! On the hard tile and wood floors, I don't get on my knees anymore than I have to either! He is still super snugly and super sweet though and he ADORES his big sister. He stares after her and watches, and giggles like crazy! I LOVE IT! He LOVES my laptop (that's where the mawling comes into play! He will chase me around the floor and mawl me for a chance to hit the buttons) My dad got Bailey a toy computer last year and they attempt to share that one... honestly she does pretty well at sharing it with him, but sometimes she wants it to herself... understandably. Oh and this morning I went into to get Trevor, and he had pulled himself up and was standing up leaning on the rail…. It’s all happening WAY too fast…
He has SUPER sweaty feet.... ALL the time. It's gross.
He saw Bailey's sippy and it was leaking juice... I turned around and this is what I saw.... yeah... clearly the transition won't take as long for him to take to a sippy....
I love this sweet, sweet baby giant of mine.
our own little begger puppy, he's not picky, he'll take scraps
This is a super cute shirt my dear friend Temma sent us when I was preggers with the little dude... SO cute with his Superman pose!
Bailey has been working on her alphabets, and she is growing like a weed, she is almost always hungry... naturally. She is a little mimicker and so I hear things like "Excuse ME?!", “you sewious?!” or "WHAT in the WORLD?!" or "you silly mommy" "you wittle man" (to Trev cause that's what I call him a lot). She has been having issues falling asleep lately, it's taken me an hour to an hour and a half to get her to wind down and fall asleep (that crap is for the birds). She is a good little helper around the house, most of the time... so we definitely are enjoying that while it lasts and teaching her that family share everything, even chores. We've had our moments lately too though... in fact I've been feeling pretty helpless as far as discipline is concerned, because we can't be consistent, because nothing consistently works. We alternate between soap in the mouth (just a dab, no worries), time outs, taking toys and tv away and an occasional spanking. But none of them ALWAYS work. Half the time she will ask for them, or laugh after receiving one or be broken hearted the next time.... so it's just tough. But we'll keep on keepin' on... and she will catch on eventually, I hope!
She put a rear naked choke on daddy (it's an MMA move)
They really love bath time together! It makes my heart happy!
My sweet beautiful girl, I heart her.
I have some really cute pics of her I got yesterday, I'll post them after I get them loaded and edited.









Loving this post!!! Trev is SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE! Love how he begs for food...he's wanting the good stuff!
ReplyDeleteI miss you and I hate that I've never even laid real eyes on your littlest. And now he's standing in his crib. Totally not acceptable.
Give Bailey a kiss from me!!! XOXOXO