First, of all. Let me just say- that I am a VERY lucky woman! I mean seriously, LOOK at these guys! I couldn't have a more awesome and beautiful family. I KNOW you think you do, but let's face it, you don't. I do. And that's all I have to say about that! (Don't get your panties in a wad, I'm joking... kind of).
Secondly- I truly do intend to blog more than just once a month, but the time is just disappearing! I have so many things on my “would like to do list” but they, of course, come in second place to the things on my “must do” list.... laundry, food, diapers, budget, shopping, cleaning, bathing, working out to keep my sanity (feeble attempt), and oh yes, laundry. I know I said that, but kids make the laundry endless. No Lie. There hasn't been a day in the last 3.5 years in which there hasn't been at least one load of laundry to do. I must come up with a better system.
Trevor will be 7 months old TOMORROW! Seriously? When, oh when, did this happen? He has been having sleep issues the last month, and I, for the life of me can not figure out what it is. Though last night he only woke up once at around 1:30 am and then went back to sleep until 6:30 am. (Of course, I woke up once or twice in between for various reasons) ... probably from habit. Last month, at his 6 month check up he weighed 19 lbs. 5 oz. and was 28.25 inches tall. I don’t know what he is now, but he’s grown. He is pretty much in 12 month and 18 month clothes (the 18 months are a little roomy, but not overly). He is DEFINITELY a talker (in fact he is feeling very strongly about something right now... it sounds like he is yelling about what ever it is!)
Bailey is getting smarter and bigger by the day! We are having more and more good days (THANKFULLY!) but of course there are plenty that I want to rip my hair out and run away screaming like a crazy lady! But I’m pretty sure that’s normal... for me anyway. We are working on her being able to identify alphabet letters. She has gotten very good at counting and instead of counting until she feels like quitting she can actually put together the concept of oh there are this many of something (like 5 fingers on her hand, or 4 people in our family). She is now only in pull ups at night... she can go her whole nap without an accident, that’s helped a lot with the rashes on her bum, but not the ones on her lady parts, so I’m going to take her to the Urologist.
Jeffrey is taking a few more classes at FCCJ this semester, UNF didn’t offer any that were conducive to his work schedule
I am considering looking for a part time or full time job. Eventually Jeffrey will have to quit his to finish school. Of course, finding a job that pays enough for two kids in day care is going to be tough in this economy., but we’ll see what Heavenly Father has in store for us. I have come to several realizations recently, but I shant bore you with those right now.
OKAY, OKAY. I’ll stop babbling.... here are the pictures!
Gorgeous, isn't she. This was July 24th at my mom's ward Pioneer Day activity. The first was great with red stained cheeks from the cherry sno-cone she was devouring, and then made better when she walked over to the desert table scoping out the chocolate cupcakes, and one fine brother took it upon himself to make her day. The best part is when she saw me and I asked her where she got it, she could innocently explain that "the nice man gave it to me". So I told her to come here (so I could remove the paper) and she just kept walking away towards Poppi, devouring as much as she could fit into her mouth before I took it away (so she thought). It was HILARIOUS to see. She likes to bend the rules. I'm not really sure where she gets that from. Wait, What?
The Second one was her being Repunzel and letting her hair down, it was cute. She was trying to force the little boy to be her prince and rescue her. She's so danty and coy... as a princess should be... wait- scratch that.
Trev's sequence here was definitely of the highest quality. Here I just put him in.... "Hmmmm. This is new... not too bad!"
This one quickly progresses to "Uh, Ma! I don't know if I like this!" ...to... "MOM! Ma! Mommy, I DO NOT like this! Take me out!"









No comments:
Post a Comment