CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

December-ish.

I didn't realize I was SOOOOO behind. So starting with Christmas, here we go! These aren't in Chronological order, because I'm too lazy to fix them and for some reason it didn't put them in here in the order it was supposed to... sorry about that.


December
 Trev had no problem climbing on his bull dozer at Grammy & Apoo's house!

Santa's setup this year.  

 The kids in their Christmas outfits. 

 SO SO happy to have been able to see one of my best friends, Barbie. She came in a surprise visit for the holidays!
 New Year's Eve- Mom's chicken laid eggs and Bailey went to collect. 

 After we were done making cookie dough, Bailey was playing in the flour. 

 This is after I wiped some of it off. YEAH. I had to beat her clothes of out side and then vacuum them to get the loose stuff off, but she had SO much fun!

Christmas morning opening presents. 


1 comment:

  1. I totally can't believe you posted that horrid picture of me, but I am so happy we have documentation of our few minutes together. It was SO NICE! Oh, and I love Trev melting down in the picture...he was just about over it by then! What a STUD!

    Their Christmas outfits are ridiculous, and I'm sure next time the flour comes out you'll just let Bailey be naked :) LOVE those babies! and I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for updating...I should do that, huh? Just tooooo tired :)

    XOXOXO LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete