So. For the past year or so, I have wanted to start a blog... encompassing more than just the kids. I couldn't quite wrap my head around what I wanted it to be and how to focus the idea. The title hit me late last year, but I didn't write it down and forgot it. Lately, I've been revisiting the idea and inspiration hit again. So here it is Destination Domestication. Check it out if you feel like it. If you don't, I'll never know and it won't hurt my feelings. I made it mostly for myself anyway, though if it turned into something, that'd be pretty awesome. I need to feel like I accomplish and contribute something more than dirty diapers and taming tantrums. This will provide me a way to organize my thoughts, projects, etc. They will be in a concrete place so I can look at them when I need to feel accomplished. I'm kind of really excited about it. Though, unsure that I will really be able to maintain it, seeing as how I fall months behind on this one... sorry about that. I'm going to catch it up this weekend.
Much love to you all, Kylee
We are selling our home!!!!!!!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment