CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Boy, Oh Boy!

It just occurred to me that I failed to post that we are having another BOY. I guess it really wasn't a surprise to me so it didn't seem like a big deal. Anyhow, we are having another boy and his name is Callen Eric. We are getting really excited to meet him!He has really started moving around this week and it's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy (until it starts hurting of course.

On another note. Yesterday we had a funny moment. We have lots of those. But I thought I'd share it with you. It went something like this.

Bailey, after waking up from her nap slams the door dramatically and scream/growls "I NOT COMING OUT!" 

Me: okay.


Her: Don't say Okay!!!!!


Me: I guess Trevor and I will eat these M&M's ourselves.


Her: (brief pause) Oh! Okay. I coming out. I will help you. (in the sweetest most innocent tone of voice imaginable). 

No comments:

Post a Comment