CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Redemption!

Ok. So despite my slackerness, I have some breaking news to redeem myself with!!

 TREVOR IS WALKING!!!! As of about 15 minutes ago! Look at me on top of things! Last night we were making him walk between us, but he would get too excited and couldn't balance or focus. So we were trying again tonight and 5 steps! Then he took 3, and 4 and then 5 again, and then went we went to tape it he made almost across our living room (granted it's small)! Anyway, I've had a much less than desirable day, and this just made up for 100 times over, so I wanted to share my man-child's accomplishment!!

He also cut his 4th tooth yesterday (upper right). So now he has all 4 front teeth and is working on his right eye tooth. Two days into the week, it's a big one apparently! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO CUTE! I can't believe he's big enough to walk :( Way to go, Trev-man!!!

    I love that you called him your man-child...laughed out loud over that one!! I will try to call you later. I am off for a nap (believe it or not I haven't had a nap in like a month!) because I am not feeling so hot this afternoon. I did get your message though, grrrrrr, wanna see how that one turned out.

    Love you and Bailey and Trevor and Baby and I guess Jeffrey too, a little bit ;) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete