CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

1-2-3 Months in Review

I know. I KNOW. It's a good thing I'm not a professional blogger, 'cause I'd be poor! Well. My last post was in August, and now it's almost December. So pathetic. My deepest apologies. A LOT has happened. Since I don't want to or have time to write a novel, I'll summarize.

September- 


-Gramma and papa nettles celebrated 50 years of marital bliss.
                        
-I found out I'm pregnant, with baby #3 due May 17th-ish 2011- one word, SURPRISE!! It was/is an adjustment but we are excited        
 about it. We find out what we are having on Dec. 21st.







October-
- Trevor got his first two bottom teeth.

- We took the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins out. (Bailey's picture isn't formatting correctly, but when I figure it out, I'll try to get it up here)

-Halloween! We went to the Zoo Spooktacular.... it wasn't so spectacular as it used to be, but C'est Lavie. (pictures are on a diff camera, I'll get them up here eventually)


November-

- Grammy and Apoo Shaw took Bailey to Sea World. She loved it. There was great shows and LOTS to see that she had been anticipating DAILY for MONTHS... and by months I mean since around March. Trevor had to miss out on the fun, but he wouldn't have gotten much out of it anyway.

 



-Last Saturday we had family pictures taken in San Marco by the amazing Wendy Updegraff. I honest to goodness LOVE her work and may or may not have a slight crush on her (strictly professional of course). She seems to take images from my head and make them real. I can't say enough about her! We had a 30 minute session and she got all of these! Which is a lot, especially since kids can be tough. Especially little girls who refuse to smile a real smile and instead give weird awkward faces and an almost toddler who just wants to crawl away!










- Wednesday, I had an appointment at Hope Haven. We are having Bailey observed and evaluated to see if there may be something going on with her behavior and hyperactivity. Let's face it, the girl has more energy than is natural... and I just want to make sure everything is Kosher before she starts VPK in the fall. We go together on Monday for some play therapy. 

Thanksgiving and da da da DAAAA! Today was Black Friday. Two hours from 11-1 and I was DONE DONE DONE. Literally, I almost passed out. Luckily, Chic-fil-a was around the corner and saved me. 

Anyhow, Those are recent happenings in the Shaw family. We hope you have all been well!

No comments:

Post a Comment