skip to main |
skip to sidebar
39.5 Weeks- This one is slightly graphic- not too bad though...
So- today I was a full 1cm and 50% effaced. So because she could get her finger in she stripped my membranes. She said there is a 50/50 chance of it working and when it works it's usually in the first 48 hours- Sooo we shall see. She did say that there is no chance of getting a p-gel this week because they are so booked with procedures, but if I need one, they can probably do one Mon or Tues. I also found out that they don't apply the deductible until after I deliver, so that's good, it means I won't have to pay it twice! So it really no longer matters when he comes, other than I want to meet him! I also found out Dr. Paulk delivered his last baby- he is no longer OB. bummer, but I guess it's about time though... Drs. Greenwald and Stoddard are on call until Friday and then it's Connor until Monday I think, then VanBenekom.. so hopefully I won't get stuck with Connor, but if I do, I do- I guess. So I just got back from a walk and I am going to try to stay active the next few days, heaven knows I have a few more rooms to organize in this house! So staying busy shouldn't be a problem! Thanks for all of the love and support, I will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment