CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

37.5 Weeks

Today's appointment was pretty much uneventful as typical. But here is the update. No weight gain (that's a month now) so little Trev must be eating all my calories... better in him than on my butt! My iron and everything looked good. I have just now started to have any swelling and it's only when I have been on my feet too much. Trevor is head down, not deep down but he isn't floating either. Dr. Paulk said it's unlikely that he will turn at this point. Next week we will find out if I am dilated or anything. It's getting SO close, but still seems SO far away. It's okay though, I still have some projects we are trying to finish before our baby boy gets here! Bailey is starting to get excited and will ramble about her brother Twetor. She is getting so good at her annunciation! What a great big sister she will make! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment