My new favorite websites are www.bakerella.com and www.thetomkatstudio.com . Kim from TomKat Studio blogged about this cupcake stand and I had to have it after all the cute things she did with it! I think it was like $11 or something with a coupon at Hobby Lobby! Good find! The cupcake toppers I made too with Trev's initials, not too bad for a first try... I don't think anyway.
Bailey helped put "binkles" on the cupcakes and so I gave her one to eat. Of course, as you can see she only eats the frosting and then leaves the rest.... so she grabbed the piping bag and tried to put more frosting on! Clever little girl we have! It was fun to have her help :)
Aunt Carol bought Bailey a present too, so she would have something to open. It was super sweet and thoughtful! Bailey tried to put the shirt on herself, and then needed a little help to get it off when it got stuck on her head!
Presents, we got some really cute clothes, some giftcards, diapers, photo albums, a cool picture diaper bag, and Gramma Newton got little Trev a silverware set... so we can say he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. We also recieved the crib mattress, which will be super helpful and a play mat gym for him to play with-- I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE IS HERE!!!!!
I'm not sure what we were talking about, but I sure have some strange facial expressions....
Thank you so much for all of your love an support! We truly appreciate it and love you all very very much!








I'm sad I missed it. :( Looks like it was adorable and you scored spome great pressies!
ReplyDelete