Well, YES, finally at 32 months old, Bailey has had her first hair cut! We treated it with Keratin (which essentially is a protein that helps curly/frizzy hair). So she got a shampoo, keratin treatment, cut and style all in a salon! Her hair looks much healthier without the weird orangey tint that it was turning adn with the split ends off! And let me just say, she behaved SO well!! I was so proud of her!!! We took the laptop and played a video, but still she was SOO good! I had to choke back tears a few times... My baby is turning into a little girl!
Lindsey and Jean shampooing...
Brushing in the Keratin.
The treatment applied.
Blow dry.
Cutting her goldy locks.
She was really focused on that ice pop! So Lindsey could finish straightening!
Cheeeeeeeeeeesssseeee!
Such a beautiful girl we have!
She is soooo darn gorgeous!!! I LOVE the photo of the blow drying...so awesome. Ahe was such a good girl, huh? I miss you! And Bailey Boo!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!
ReplyDelete