CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Coupon Craziness!

Sooo I went to my favorite grocery store today to stock up on some sale items and I made out like a bandit! I got all of this stuff for a whopping $36.54!!!!!!!! I KNOW! I saved $106.18!!!!! Buy one Get one free sales, coupled with store coupons and manufacturers coupons.... I mean seriously... it's a little obscene. I am DEFINITELY NOT complaining... just incredibly grateful and SUPER proud of myself!

Kmart is doubling coupons this week, so of course I had to go, twice. This was yesterday, my second trip... My total before coupons was around $125. I got everything below for right at about $50!! It would have been even less, except that the cashier messed up on a couple of things, which was perturbing, but Oh well.

This was my first trip to Kmart on Tuesday. I walked out with a total of $21 and some change. Yes, that is 2 packs of diapers and a pack of pull ups.... and I STILL walked out after paying only $21 dollars. TY Kmart.

1 comment:

  1. No way dude good job! I love deals like this help a sista out! Miss you

    Erin

    ReplyDelete