These gators were huge. So big that they literally couldn't hardly move. We watched one walk like 5 ft and had to stop and rest before he continued!
Kaitlyn (Ariel) Bailey (Aurora) and me matey Aaron the pirate! Aren't they cute little cousins!

That massive thing behind us is Gomek. He died in 1997 but is the largest alligator to date. He holds the world record. He was 17 ft long and weighed close to 2 tons. This thing was UNREAL! He is HUGE!
This is the anaconda! I thought it was a python so we were petting it and when I asked what it was she was like "an anaconda" my response was "WHAT?!" as I snatched Bailey up and backed away. Even though OBVIOUSLY it wouldn't hurt anyone because they wouldn't let it out if it did.... but ya know... I never quite got over the movie.



No comments:
Post a Comment