CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Recent Events- I know it's delinquent...



So, I know it's been a while but we have been SUPER busy! Things have calmed down for now. Jeffrey is not taking anymore classes until the Fall semester and I am only taking one. Then we will both be full time students. Jeffrey has had some health issues lately, but just minor ones that are being addressed. He is doing well though. He and Jeremy are working out regularly and Jeffrey is watching what he eats and taking good care of himself. I am so proud of him!
 I was released from my calling in Young Women's about a week ago and already miss my girls sooo much! I was called to be a Co-Chair on the Activities committee, so I will go where the Lord needs me. I don't mind that stuff is really fun to me! 
Bailey is doing REALLY well! It makes me so happy. About a month ago, she was teething, sick with a viral infection and then had an allergic reaction to Augmentin, so she was put on steroids for a week. All of this was at the same time!  It was so sad! She is such a trooper! She is so smart! She picks things up on the first observation. For example, I was sweeping the floor the other day and she went and got the other one and started sweeping the floor. She loves to help out and do what mommy and daddy do! We just love her to pieces! She is definitely a daddy's girl all the way. Every morning she wants to go into the bedroom and wake him up and see him! She also started walking about a month ago and she loves her new found mobility! I love it too! We are having so much fun! She was recently the Flower girl in my best friend Ryan's wedding and it was the cutest thing! I could go on and on! But check out the new pics we posted and we will post some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment