The last month I have been taking Bails to the bathroom with me and showing her how to use the "Big Girl Potty" like mommy. So, last night I put her on it, because she knows what and where it is, at this point. We got nothin'. This morning I put her on the "Big Girl Potty" and she totally peed and peed again at lunch and just pooped!!!! I am the proudest mommy EVER!
We are selling our home!!!!!!!
11 years ago



YAAAAAAAAAAY BAILEY!!!! Cute pictures...great blackmail for later! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBarbie
Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteAll I got to say is..that second pic of bailey on the pot..is freaking hilarious...i sat here and laughed and laughed and even called kyle into the room to see it....she is the cutest! i love her! Love ur blog by the way.
ReplyDeleteKylee I am so glad you found me. Bailey is so stinkin cute!! You look so good. How are things? How is life?
ReplyDelete