Soooo, Bailey and I were in her room playing one morning and she caught a glimpse of this pink dress I bought like a year ago for super cheap at target, and she wanted to put it on. Of course, it's a 4T so I didn't think it would fit but figured, what the heck? So It wasn't all that big and fits her in length, and she doesn't like to take it off at all! I have to coax her out of it for meals and nap time! She LOVES it, and it's so cute! She twirls and dances and sings... the girl LOVES to look at herself in the mirror! She also has discovered legos and loves them. I took her toy basket and put it upstairs a week ago and she hasn't even noticed! What's even better, is she has this little whit bucket (like a cool whip or cookie dough bucket or something) and she wears it as a hate, with the dress! I will try to capture it! She is growing up soo fast!
We have been potty training the last couple of weeks, and she is doing SO well! Though she has regressed the last couple of days, but when I stay on her she has very few accidents. She is so much fun! We love her to peices. I also discovered, that the brief period she was acting terribly two-ish was due to me. I was cranky and hormonal and once I checked myself and am more patient she is soooo much better! We have so much fun spending the days together!



No comments:
Post a Comment