CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Booty Call and Naked Time

Bailey has had a rash on her hiney and 'giney  for a couple of weeks and it just will not go away! So Finally I just took her to Dr. Edralin yesterday, I mean, our poor baby keeps grabbing her crotch all the time. 
Well, it turns out she has IMPETIGO. Sound scary?  I KNOW! I was scared to death, I thought she was going to die, especially when the doc said... and unfortunately (pause).... I was flipping out inside! So basically it's a really scary word for infected hair follicles that spread and continue to get worse.  They are uncomfortable and hurt and yuck. 
 
So she said to give her plenty of Naked time to air out her bum and she has a topical anti-bacterial cream, oral anti-biotics, and Niastatin for the yeast infection she will probably get from the anti-biotics. 
 
Her Stats are: 2 feet 10 in. tall, 25 lbs. She has her well appointment00 next week for her 2 year appointment. We can't believe what a big girl she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment