CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

The Lazy Blogger

I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a while and have a ton of pictures that need to be put up here.  My photo software got messed up by Walmart.com and so I have been trying to organize all my photos back to how they were before. This requires a lot of re-editing and figuring out when which pictures were took.  I just haven't had the patience or time to sit down and finish it. So I will get some pics up as soon as I have a chance. 

We have been doing well, just busy. Jeffrey and I are back in school. Bailey is  doing SO well(healthwise). I haven't put her back on her allergy medicine and she is doing really well. She has been super whiney and not had much of an appetite (unless it's something sugary... which makes me angry!) I had taken her off of her prevacid for a couple weeks, but have put her back on.. so I am hoping that will make a difference. We'll see! 

1 comment: