Bailey and I went with Uncle Blake's girlfriend Erin to the Zoo Thursday night for the Spooktacular! It was fun and Bailey THOROUGHLY enjoyed getting candy and dancing to all the music! Most pictures didn't turn out well, our camera is on the fritz, but here are few that turned out OK.
When we walked in they gave us Glowy necklaces! Bailey chewed on hers the entire night, and wouldn't keep her chicken hood on. She was such a good girl though to be out past bedtime! I am so proud of her lately!
She saw the carousel and was MESMERIZED! So I had to go on the opposite side of the Zebra so she would be facing the camera! She would turn away from looking at it!
This was the last exhibit, the Pirates Cove! We got free pepsi's, Krispy Kreme Donuts, T.G. Lee Choc Milk, the candy was pretty skimpy though throughout the entire thing.. like maybe 10 peices? But it was fun!
They had THOUSANDS of carved and lit up pumpkins down the sidewalks and ALL OVER the Zoo! It was really neat!
This is Jalissa and Bailey walking with Auntie Erin! They were such good girls! (Erin's friend from work went with her kids too!
She just happened to have her hand up and be looking at the camera! I was so glad!



No comments:
Post a Comment