CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

TGI BEDHEAD!


I promise she woke up with her hair like this, I didn't even touch it! 

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Bailey's hair! What a cute picture!! She's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME pics!!!

    I wish my hair could look as amazingly great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so ridiculously awesome!!! Cute GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you took a picture of it - it makes everyone smile and it'll embarrass her one day (that's what parents are for!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Will's curly mess of hair was bad when he wakes up - Bailey's wins the prize! Nice to know I'm not the only one who lets her child sleep with a binky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her hair is Crazy! I love it. What a cutie. I can't believe how big she is. That went by fast. There isn't alot of places like that bbq pit in Utah. There was a ton in Chicago last summer when we were there and we loved them. That's why we had to stop by and try it out. Definately wasn't as good but at least it's something different.. right? :)

    ReplyDelete